Eagle Z3 Carbon Fiber Aero Road Bike With Ultegra Di2
Our Eagle Z3 Road Bike combines the speed and reliability of the Z-Series frameset with the performance boosting aerodynamics of the Eagle carbon clincher wheels and Aero 2.0 carbon handlebars. What really sets the Eagle 3Z carbon fiber aero road bike apart from its predecessor is the electronic Shimano Ultegra Di2 shifting. This means better shift performance and easier maintenance making it a great road bike for those who are training for a road race or simply enjoy endurance riding.
We wanted to take an advanced aerodynamic design and paired it with the best materials available. We needed a frameset that was light enough to dance up the steepest ascents, responsive enough to jump under the demanding torque of a sprinter, and comfortable enough to ride for hours upon hours. From the ashes, the Z-Series was born- combining the perfect blend of comfort, control, and performance. Whether you are climbing Mount Haleakala or cruising down the road on your Saturday morning group ride, the Z-Series has a bike for you.
Picking The Right Size
Using the provided size chart, you can probably narrow it down to one of two sizes. If you are between sizes, consider the type of riding you plan to do. More aggressive riders may choose to go down a frame size to get into a more aerodynamic riding position. Keep in mind, not all riders can sustain this position for extended periods of time. Riders looking for a more comfortable ride may choose the larger of the two sizes for a greater stack height.
Why should you choose Eagle Bicycles? Because we care for each and every one of our customers.
- High-quality Japanese 700-Series carbon fiber
- Aerodynamic frame tubing
- Your choice of Eagle 38/38 or 65/65 carbon clincher wheelset
- Aero 2.0 carbon fiber road handlebars
- Electronic Shimano Ultegra Di2 components
- Internal Di2 cable routing
- Adjustable seat angle for ideal fit
- FRAME: 700 Series Carbon
- FORK: 700 Series Carbon
- HEADSET: Integrated Cartridge Bearing
- STEM: Eagle Alloy
- HANDLEBARS: Eagle Carbon Aero 2.0
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano FC-RS510
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105
- BRAKE LEVERS: Ultegra 8050 Di2
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Ultegra 8050 Di2
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Ultegra 8050 Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Ultegra 8050 Di2
- CASSETTE: Shimano 7000 11-28
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-RS510 52/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB86
- FRONT WHEEL: Eagle 38 or 65 Carbon Clinchers
- REAR WHEEL: Eagle 38 or 65 Carbon Clinchers
- FRONT TIRE: Continental Grand Sport 700×25
- REAR TIRE: Continental Grand Sport 700×25
- SADDLE: Velo Aero Pro
- SEATPOST: Eagle Carbon Aero