Eagle T3 Carbon Fiber Triathlon Bike with Ultegra DI2
The Eagle T3 Triathlon Bike comes loaded with deep dish carbon race wheels, carbon handlebars, and electronic Shimano Ultegra Di2 components. Resulting in the delivery of exceptional ride quality and faster bike splits guarantee.
It’s fitting that triathlon consists of being proficient in three disciplines: swim, bike, and run. The Eagle T-Series was created with the goal of being adept in three categories: comfort, reliability, and performance. Ride with confidence knowing that every detail of the Eagle T-Series line-up was developed with these three principles as priority.
The lightweight, carbon fiber design of the T-Series aerodynamic construction was created to pierce through the wind while providing stability for the rider. The streamlined contour of the frame is ideal for the solo efforts in a triathlon or time trial event. Paired with the durability and dependability of Shimano’s road cycling components, the T-Series meets the needs of the recreational triathlete and professional alike.
Picking The Right Size
Using the provided size chart, you can probably narrow it down to one of two sizes. If you are between sizes, consider the type of riding you plan to do. More aggressive riders may choose to go down a frame size to get into a more aerodynamic riding position. Keep in mind, not all riders can sustain this position for extended periods of time. Riders looking for a more comfortable ride may choose the larger of the two sizes for a greater stack height.
Why should you choose Eagle Bicycles? Because we care for each and every one of our customers.
- High-quality Japanese 700-Series carbon fiber
- Aerodynamic frame tubing
- Your choice of Eagle 65/65 or 65/90 carbon clincher wheelset
- Electronic Shimano Ultegra Di2 components
- Internal Di2 cable routing
- Adjustable seat angle for the ideal fit
- FRAME: 700 Series Carbon
- FORK: 700 Series Carbon
- HEADSET: Integrated Cartridge Bearing
- STEM: Eagle Alloy
- HANDLEBARS: Eagle Carbon Aero 2.0
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano FC-RS510
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105
- BRAKE LEVERS: Ultegra 8050 Di2
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Ultegra 8050 Di2
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Ultegra 8050 Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Ultegra 8050 Di2
- CASSETTE: Shimano 7000 11-28
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-RS510 53/39
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB86
- FRONT WHEEL: Eagle 65 Carbon Clinchers
- REAR WHEEL: Eagle 65 or 90 Carbon Clinchers
- FRONT TIRE: Continental Grand Sport 700×25
- REAR TIRE: Continental Grand Sport 700×25
- SADDLE: Velo Aero Pro
- SEATPOST: Eagle Carbon Aero