Cervelo C2 105 Disc Road Bike 2019
The Cervelo C2 105 Disc Road Bike combines the comfort of endurance geometry, with the lightweight performance of a Cervelo carbon fibre frameset. Stiff where it matters, the light frame will help you accelerate up climbs and outsprint your friends.
The Shimano 105 R7020 groupset represents superb value, with an 11-speed rear shifter and double compact chainset providing all the gears you need for any terrain. Meanwhile, powerful hydraulic disc brakes will ensure consistent stopping power in wet or dry weather, so you can ride in complete confidence.
- Lightweight carbon fibre frameset that absorbs road chatter, but boasts the stiffness to accelerate with ease
- Endurance geometry for long-distance comfort
- Shimano 105 R7020 groupset
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes for stopping in any weather
- Wider 28mm tyres for even more comfort on the road, with clearance for up to 32mm
- Agile and responsive ride
- FRAME: Cervelo C2 All-Carbon
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, tapered C2 fork for disc
- STEM: Easton EA50
- HANDLEBAR: Easton EA50 AX
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7020 Hydraulic Disc with Shimano Ultegra SM-RT70 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7020 Hydraulic Disc with Shimano Ultegra SM-RT70 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7020
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7020, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7020, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-30t, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-RS510 50/34t
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS170 Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS170 Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Ultra Sport II 28mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Ultra Sport II 28mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Cervelo Comfort
- SEATPOST: Easton EA50
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals, attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.